* fully remote position
In this role you will: Identify, evaluate, and prioritize business development opportunities in support of a broader company sales strategy. This includes, but is not limited to, selling Shyft value propositions, communicating with key stakeholders at various stages of the deal, structuring deal terms, and driving negotiations.
- Perform effective product and service demos
- Have thorough knowledge of Shyft products and services and attached value propositions
- Ensure proper deal execution through managing all relevant stages of the sales funnel
- Maintain a network of relationships across the industry with potential partners, competitors, investors, thought leaders, etc.
- Provide feedback to Product on voice of customer to improve products and services as needed
- Demonstrated ability to communicate - clear, concise, convincing - and influence at all organizational levels and across all functions
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build rapport and relationships
- Ability to gain deep understanding of partners’ goals and objectives to structure mutually beneficial solutions
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills
- Needs to be comfortable working with details related to finance, legal, product and marketplace to drive recommendations
- Be extremely comfortable talking to potential partners and customers without a previously established relationship
Reporting to: Head of Business Development