Do you want to work in a company where your career can skyrocket?
Would you like to join a team of creative, highly skilled, and engaged professionals?
We are bold. We challenge the status quo. We take care of each other. We are the advocates of having fun hard but working smart. We are Shyft, the pioneer of technology in the moving industry. Our goal is simple, to change the way people move.
So, are you ready to help hire people who change the way the world moves?
- Supporting internal and external inquiries and requests related to the HR department
- Issuing employment contracts, annexes
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records, including holiday and sickness leaves
- Entering and updating employee data into computer database
- Daily communication with employees
- Preparation of documents needed for processing payroll and assisting with the documentation of employee compensation and benefits
- Assisting HR with the process of recruitment, mainly in screening candidates’ CVs, scheduling interviews and conducting intro calls
- Overseeing HR events and meetings and coordinating management-employee communications
- Helping in organizing team buildings and other HR activities
- Working-cross functionally in order to support global and local teams
- At least one year of experience in HR administration
- Advanced level of spoken and written English
- Basic knowledge of labor law in Serbia
- Strong willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Proactive attitude and showing initiative
- Occasional work from the office