Shyft www.shyftmoving.com is the #1 moving marketplace, headquartered in Miami.
We are building a community of Shyfters that, enabled by technology and the promise of long-term hybrid working models, can now live anywhere. We’re empowering them to Shyft everywhere through our network of 400+ moving companies and lifestyle providers across 68 countries.
21st-century consumers deserve services that put experience ahead of everything else. We lead with love and empathy to ensure that you always feel safe, secure and immersed in your new community as soon as you Shyft there.
Vision: Transform the way the world moves
Mission: Make moving a seamless and stress-free experience for all of life’s changes
Values: Our core values represent who we are and how we interact with each other, our clients
and our customers. We believe that a great company should be kind, ethical and serve
Reporting to Chief Revenue Officer
We are looking for a strategic, data-driven, and empathetic Account Management professional to lead the development of a fast-growing, client-facing team.
The Head of Account Management will coach, develop, and lead a team of account managers, and will be driving success with some of Shyft’s most essential and key clients.
Additionally, this position will lead client-centric strategic business initiatives, drive client excellence through oversight and influence, and oversee the profitability, performance, and customer satisfaction of client accounts.
- Build and nurture a team that develops long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Encourage your team to gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs, and develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for clients while building and nurturing trusted long-lasting relationships.
- Be willing and able to roll up sleeves and directly problem solve with clients when circumstances call for it.
- Partner with management and leaders of other teams to contribute to organizational planning.
- Collaborate with our sales, marketing, and product development teams to ensure the client is served appropriately.
- Develop strategies to grow existing accounts and ensure quality and cost-effective services.
- Gain a deep understanding of the client’s needs and what they expect from our company.
- Educate the rest of the organization on the voice of our clients [US and international] by conducting research, analyzing client data, and making insightful observations.
- Find opportunities to provide new sales for existing clients.
- Develop tactics that will deliver the most appropriate products or services.
- Use your outstanding communication skills to present to and influence key stakeholders in our company and with clients.
- 7 years of experience working in an account management position within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment.
- Ideally a Customer Success background, gained within a tech / SaaS environment
- 3 years of experience managing and developing successful account management teams.
- A proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term consumer relationships, being able to retain the highest-value relationships.
- A demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team of account managers, leading them to the achievement of core KPIs.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to influence clients and advocate for new ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Advanced analytical skills to assess business and financial performance.